Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello anyone there?

Hi Friends well I hope some of you are still around.

I had to have a break recently lots of crap happening and what with being sick almost all the time it became a bit too much.

But Ive had my rest and I've decided to change things up a bit on my blog so expect to see some changes happening....

Anyway today I thought I would share some photos of the two cutest boys around my Aidan and Jaxon ..


Me and Jaxon this boy makes me smile from the inside....


I just love Aidan to bits he is soft crazy and a rat bag but I love him and he loves me...


Kerry Emmanuel and Jaxon went to QLD for a weekend to stay at mums.They went to Sea World and took the classic walrus photo -LOVE IT....


I wish I knew what was going on inside his head....or do I ....


Just had to show cheeky boy again.... We had just painted his toe nails yellow here.

till next time bye.....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been sick, but glad to see you are back blogging :). Ps- huge congrats in grand baby #2 on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Shantell it was a lovely to get your message I have been real slack on my blog and reply or even looking at others but i I'll be checking yours out this weekend thanks so much dear friend love dee xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x