Thursday, July 9, 2015

4Beautiful cards.

My craft mojo came up and bit me on the backside the other week really hard.

I haven't done much craft work for ages so it kinda of surprised me....

I decided to make some special cards. Right no problem you say ,well here's the problem I have never made a card before URGHHH.....

Then I remembered I had received a beautiful card from a lovely friend called Mary who does the most amazing scrap booking so I used her card to get a good idea of what to do ...

Here are my first two cards I made....


This is for my lovely friend Virginia we have been friends for years I am sure she will love these colours....


Bries card was weird for me to make due to the colour but i think it turned out great....


Even Aidan got the card mojo and he made this for his  Nana's birthday card...


Lastly i made this one for mums 70th birthday she loves red so i know shell love this...

Well i hope my crafting will keep up i have missed doing this....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!! I especially love the red one!! I recently got my scrapping mojo back and have been scrapping up a storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shandell I keep meaning to say Congratulations on your little boy.Ill pop over to your blog and check it all out.love dee x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x