Friday, August 28, 2015

Education Day 2015



It was education day last week and I went to Aidan's class room where he showed me some books he works in....


He was so good doing his work it surprised me .

What surprised me the most was how neat he was .....at home his writing is terrible as he is in a race with time to get out and play...


I got to see my nephew Trey who is in Kindy sing a song....


Aidan is in the schools choir so I got to see him perform a song they are going to do at the Combined Schools Performances.

I loved seeing him sing he sung loud and proud and looked just so handsome...

I really enjoyed going to see him at school this year as he is doing lots more and its not as boring as it use to be ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x