Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Black and White blanket update.


I saw this blanket on a friends post on Instagram and fell in love with it...

So in a mad rush it was up to the wool shop and I got all my supplies and once again the world felt good.....

What I don't do things like that do I ?


Now for the life of me I couldn't get this bloody pattern URGHHHH

So back to the wool shop to see if they could help me before I chucked it....

What do I do that?

Actually I do but I get it from my mother ha ha ....


Well somehow I worked it out with the woolshops help and I am back to doing it...

I like the pattern now that I can do it the only problem is it is too short it is only going to be a lap or bassinette throw if I was to do it again (maybe ) I would do it twice the size.....

Now to finish it before I get sick of it and move onto something else...

Do I do that ?

YES I BLOODY WELL DO ...ha ha
love
dee x

1 comment:

  1. Videoslots YouTube | vimeo
    Videoslots YouTube. Video Slots is an online game platform that download youtube videos to mp3 offers a unique and varied experience for high-quality games. It's a free Jul 9, 2020 · Uploaded by Videoslots.TV

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x