Friday, March 11, 2016

Timber wall



When we did the guest room reno I got this bird wallpaper .

When I got the wallpaper I wasn't real happy but I thought it would look much better on the wall...

It wasn't but I could live with it...

Well I did for awhile then I bought a blue and white quilt to go in the room and then I knew the wall paper had to go...


I had seen where someone had used timber flooring on the wall and I liked it.

So one Sunday Kevin started to put the timber on the wall and slowly the wallpaper went and slowly I started to smile...



I cant believe how great it looked....

Kev just used a nail gun to put it on the walls and by Sunday night it was finished...

Probably could have been finished sooner but he is a perfectionist sometimes....


LOVE IT......


So I am really loving the wall now so all we have to do is  finish the room with blue and white pieces ...

Urghh you all know how I hate blue and white ha ha

love

dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x