Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mums May visit......

                          For the last seven days my wonderful Mum has been here for a visit....


                   It has been a great week for us and I'm sure mum has enjoyed some of it as well.....

Miss Lilly got lots of attention from mum and mum even took her to school to pick up the LM where she got lots of compliments and heaps of pats from the kids....


OMG the LM loved it .....Nan where are you Nana where are you ? Come on Nana I want you.....
they played checkers they did some knitting LM is still working on his French knitting blanket,Nana helped him with his homework ,rook him to the skate park  and gave lots and lots of kisses and cuddles  for you see she is that sort of Nana.....  PERFECT.....


Jaxon loved playing with his Great Nana and it was fun to see him get excited when mum would say"going to get you Jaxon" Jaxon would look at her and take off running then turn around to make sure she was coming  then smile and giggle and then he would play this game again and again till he was worn out....


                          Even Kev didn't mind having his mother in law around for a week.....


Me well I loved it who wouldn't love having their mother around looking after you chatting and just being together it was GREAT .xxxx


                        Jaxon got the Great Nan treatment again he is one lucky little fella.....


Kerry got to be with Nana its funny but Kerry has so many of mum's habits its weird and lovely at the same time....One thing also the same is how both mum and I are so proud of the way Kerry is with Jaxon she is such a great mother....


So now Mum has gone home.....I don't like it I miss her already .I really wish we lived closer but that wont happen for awhile so in the meantime I have to wait till August till I get to see Mum again....

Thanks mum for being here I love you heaps....xxxx

1 comment:

  1. The week went to fast and yes I wished we lived closer. On the good side we enjoy ourselves for the quality time together. Love you heaps and thanks for having me. Miss you Aidan my Sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x