Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Our Australia day


What with me being sick and feeling down  I just forgot all about  posting our pictures. As I also use my blog as a family journal I thought I better do it now....

Better late then never....


We went to friends for a Australia night BBQ....


Yes I made Kev wear an umbrella hat and Aidan had on a Aussie bucket hat....


A bit well OK a lot blurred but I wanted to show me headband...


My sweet Aussie boy.


Of course and Australia Day BBQ isn't complete without a Aussie pavlova....


And yes friends who make silly faces help complete the day...


Happy Belated Australia Day from all of us.....

1 comment:

  1. It looks as though everyone had a great Australia Day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x