Friday, July 18, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 52


Hello well this is week 52 can you believe how fast time flys...

Hope you enjoy my photos .


Miss Lilly had a big haircut and trim this week and because she looked so pretty I had to put a bow on her head for that reason.


Love this photo of LM and Miss Lilly


This kid loves these kinds of games.


All kids love bubbles....


All snuggled up.....


Tyler and Makayla ....


Brie and  Annaliese.....


Poor little Pedro he doesn't like the cold so mum put him and his basket out into the sun....


My and the LM....gee I look pale....


I love this photo of Kerry and the LM.....


Lilly is growing so fast she looks like her mum   so much....


Love love love this picture my two little loves....


My beautiful Jaxon just makes me smile especially now that he makes these faces....

Have a great weekend..

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I hadn't seen that one of Aidan playing the video game...cuteness! I'm actually on my computer rather than on my little phone screnn for once so I had to stop by :)

    Bo & I are going to try to get Aidan's letter out this week! He just loved it Dee! I love the style you used...great pics! Bo asks me to read it over to him a lot :)

    TAlk soon friend! I nned to lay down this sleepy head but I thought I'd pound out a blog post about annie's room since I hadn't blogged in a million years...okay a week but gee it is getting harder & harder to blog! Instagram is just too easy & telling all my stories for me :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x