Monday, February 1, 2016

The old white church birdhouse

Kevin bought me a white church birdhouse 10 or more years ago but being in the weather with the sun and rain had taken its toll on it...


Kev wanted to throw it out but I couldn't let him I really loved this birdhouse...


So Kev said he would try to repair it but couldn't promise anything....


Slowly the Church started to come together again....


I knew I was right and that Kev would do a great job...


We decided to put it on a post and placed it in the garden looking over where our girls are buried.
Spud and Miss Lilly.

I feel this Church was meant to be fixed so it could watch over the girls as beautifully as it does...


Thanks Kev you did a beautiful job....

1 comment:

  1. Oh the church is just delightful!! I love that it is there looking over your two girls. XX

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x