Friday, January 29, 2016

Bits and Bobs 1




How cute is this jar ....

I put a pack of fairy lights inside the glass cloche with a pear....


I decided to get Aidan a Santa sack .He has never had one so now was the time to get one.

Big W had a sale on so I ordered it from there and we received it within a week .Great service great product.


Lately one of Aidans favourite things to do is to go Ten Pin Bowling .So here we are at bowling again and this time Aidan won .

He beat Kevin and Uncle Alan and he was the happiest little boy...


Just had to show this picture of mum and John it is really lovely..


How cute is my little Levi....and he hasn't lost any of his hair either...


I am sick and tired of either making or buying those cheap Advent calenders so when I saw this in Target I knew it would be coming home with me ...

The "A" is one I made last year...


My two boys at Kevin's work Christmas party....

We had a great day there so thanks Schindler...



I bet you cant guess who was excited to get this slippery slide for the pool.he he he


Me and my cheeky little boy Jaxon...


I am a farmer look at my lovely fig fruit ....these surprised me when they popped out but fingers crossed that they grow and I can make something yum for kev.

Love

Dee xx




































 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x