Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Whats new around the house.

I have this thing for white , apple green and silver at the moment I just think the colours are so fresh and welcoming and they match with the colour of my timber furniture..

We are currently do some changes to the house and all the walls are getting painted white ..I mean real bright white and I cant wait.

So I have been buying bits n pieces here and there and using EBay to get some pieces.

 
Here in this photo I bought the little white tulips in the jar.. I think they look real cute ...
 

I have wanted one of these deer heads for ages and finally got it from EBay...


This little alcove is in our toilet. Mum bought me the flowers  and then Kerry bought the vase for me from Bed n Bath. The cute little bird holds a candle and was a gift from Lisa.I  love them in here and it will look great when the walls are painted white.


I am in  a yellow phase at the moment and just had to have this clock.It is quite large and I love it .Also purchased from Bed N Bath....

 
Forget the yellow phase I think I am in a clock phase....Kev said it is a shopping phase ...I have seen these clocks around for about $50+but I wouldn't pay that..Anyway I went into the reject shop and happily paid $8 for this beauty...
 

I really hate our main bathroom and I cant wait to be able to re do it (yeah hurry up) anyway I went to Kmart and bought these green towels and bath mat and hand towels and OMG what a difference it makes to the room.


I love the colour of the towels and the quality is really good.I think that even when we redo this room I will stick to this colour as it is a winner...........


Another item I bought from Kmart were these 3 canvases for $7 yes you heard me right. They are just perfect for this spot but you have to excuse the walls as we are doing the guest room up and the walls are getting  patched up to paint and I couldn't wait to see how they looked hanging up .

 
The dragon fly is my favourite one...
 
 
Also got another globe it is the brown one next to the clock...I love globes Kerry said no more..Kids !
 
 
I had to get this mat it is beautiful.I hummed and haa about it for a couple of weeks and then thought if I don't get it I will regret it....So I did I got it and gee I am so happy with it....
 


And these are probably my most exciting well for me they are and that is my two new Antlers...Love them I have been looking for ages and they have always been too dear well I found this lovely lady in Tasmania who sells them on Etsy  ...So now I am extremely happy to have them...
 
So singularly  all these items are just small and cute but in the larger scheme of the house they all look fantastic and I cant wait for all the painting to be done then I can just sit back and admire it all...."sure you will " said Kevin "I bet you will still be thinking if I redo this I can do this "  I think Kev is right just don't tell him I said so....

1 comment:

  1. What is the name of the color of towel and bathmat in your bath from Kmart? Love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x