Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Finally finished Typography frame...


About a year ago or maybe more I saw a site while looking around on blog land for a Typography wall art which I fell in love with .I had a go at making it which you can see .here I had plans to make a few but hey even the best made plans can get lost.....

Fast forward to last night......I was just mucking around on the computer while Kevin was watching my Mighty Rabbits play (which in the end they won Yeah !!! ) oh getting back to where we were  I once again came across the website to make these wall art.

And thought come on Dee just do it then you have another unfinished craft off your list......


It wasn't hard to do just a little fiddly....

The original site I got the idea from is full of great ideas. here she has a really great tutorial on how to do it that I couldn't do as good as so please look at her blog....


The letters are from Leo Reynolds site.

The basic concept is set up your page in Publisher.....

Go to Leo's site and find and download your letters then insert the into your page and your done....


I had my frame all ready made months ago  so I had my matt board cut out to suit ....I did my letters in neutral tones as it will match the walls better...


Then just print it out and put in a frame and your done...

I am one very happy lady....


Sorry but I just wanted to show it off again.....xxx

Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x