Thursday, September 4, 2014

Guess who played hairdressers....AGAIN



Yes the LM decided to play hairdressers again.


He asked me if he could cut my hair ....

I said no....


What about my toys...

NO!!


I thought nothing more about it till the next day when I went to gel his hair.

I told you NO....

Then the LM said but you didn't say NO to me cutting my hair.....URGHHHH

So I went wild with the gel ...Kerry said he looked like a rock star.When I told him that he was very happy.....

Mum 0  LM 1  and so the game continues

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dee now be honest ... more like mum 0 LM 1928736.
    He cracks me up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bugger, not my sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x