Friday, December 4, 2015

Bits and Bobs Friday




Aidan loves the new lawn mower.....

Don't get too attached mate or your dad will have you mowing his lawn....


Whoop whoop new hair colour ...


just love this wreath although I don't know if I will add a bow or not....


Finally hung my new mirror but I am going to paint it white...


Ive gone lemon mad..i really love these lemon branches they just add a pop of colour to the entry ,and see my wreath...

On a sad note our Aqua Dragons have died....don't cry I have another pack with dragons eggs just waiting to hatch...


Oops look who's here it's Levi  my beautiful boy....


Here's trouble he knows I hate tongue poking out but still does it urghh yes he is my little devil...


Jaxon and his best friend Charlie the pussy cat....


Yes I have had visitors in my garden .....maybe its the caterpillar from The Hungry Caterpillar book ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x