Thursday, December 17, 2015

End of year concert...



Careful close your eyes ....

Don't look at the photo...

Its an illegal photo...

WHAT!!!

Yes that's right .

Aidan had his end of year concert last week and Kerry Manny jaxon and Levi came to see it ...

We were told NO PHOTOS...

I thought about it and worked this out...

$40 tickets
$10 program
$10 costumes

$60 and no photo your kidding,anyway I was lucky Aidan when he came out was just right in front of me so I got out my phone and CLICK I got a photo...

The worse part of the concert was Aidan only was in one song ...I think they have to change the way they do these concerts..

Oh throughout the rest of the concert phones were working over time taking photos...



Levi had to be feed during the concert so Kerry took him out side but I got a cuddle  and a couple of photos of my little boy..


Too beautiful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x