Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas around our house....

Hang on go grab a drink there is a few photos to check out...

 I just wanted to show you all some decorations that are hanging out at my house this year...


Oh no the tree fell down....

NOT!!!

I was cranky when we were setting it up so I knocked it down and that's where it stayed till Kev picked it up in the morning...


My beautiful handmade stars look perfect on my Kmart led tree...


Too pretty for just one photo so here is the star tree again and we put our naivety set in front on it...


I like to buy Jaxon and now Levi a ornament each year ...

So here is 2015's ornaments...


Omg I saw this in Domayne but baulked at the price...

I was checking out other bits and thought no I'm going to get her...

When the cashier rang up my bits I thought she undercharged me so I did what any other person would do I RAN...

Well running isn't what you would call it anyway Kev said whats wrong and I told him how I think she under charged me Kevin started laughing and pointed to a sign....

ALL Christmas decorations were 50 % off....

Oh well I love my little fawn...


Here's our tree and guess what she is standing.....she is not quite finished but I think she looks great...


I bought this wreath years ago and it is one of my favourites...


Metal JOY sign  is it me or are old ornaments more special....


Close up of tree ...


Aidan had fun decorating the tree....


My favourites my glass Christmas trees ...

I try to buy one each year at the sales...


I made the years ago when I was into scrapping...still love it...


Aidan helped me make this Joy bunting so it will always be special to me..


I changed my Advent Calender this year to this one from Target ....I am very happy with it...

The letter A is one I made last year...


Another new thing this year is the Santa sack ...this one is from Big W...

Well that's it for now ill post more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x