Monday, October 31, 2011

Well hello Strangers

Hello strangers...

I have been very slack lately well that is half of it actually I have been really sick I cant get rid of the infections I have and that is making things worse.I feel thee is just no end to it.

Its alright for people to say you will get better but they don't have to deal with all this crap.

Anyway I don't want to talk about it anymore as I get to upset.

So I have put together some photos of what we have been doing .Enjoy...



I am tough...


Grrr...


1st swim of the year...And yes it was freezing.


Poser.


LM had to bring home Koala Lou for a couple of days and
take photos and write in her journal.these are a couple of things they did.
Koala Lou came to swimming lessons.


Koala Lou and LM in the HONDA...


Ashley  Koala Lou and LM


Koala Lou meeting Aunty Pam.


Koala Lou came to Nana's birthday party..


LM has taken to calling Grandad  --"that kid" where o what it means i don't know.


LM and Zeke


Koala Lou's journal page.


Happy Halloween

                                                           Hope you like these photos .
                                                  i won't be so slack anymore( will try ha ha)
                                                                                love

                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back & the photos are all great. A very scary pumpkin head..The koala journal is great, very well done as usual Deidre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Koala Journal, to cute. Thanks for popping by my blog
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x