Friday, February 28, 2014

Mixed up Photos Friday 35




Hi Friends hope you like my photos this week....
We took the LM to Windsor fish hatchery's and he loved it....he must have feed those fat fish 3 bags of food and luckily I thought he would fell in but he didn't....


                       My nephew Daniel and his fiancee Kate.....not long till they get married....



My other nephew Chris (who is also the LM's big brother) and his partner Sam...gee they grow up real fast...


                                                             Just had her hair done .....



                    Annaliese and her cousin Lilly two beautiful girls that mean the world to me....


                 Kevin's niece Rachal and her partner Shane jumped out of a plane on the weekend.....


                                                          Best friends Diesel and Jaxon...


                      Happy Wedding Anniversary to my mum and dad.....here's to lots more.....


     And lastly Happy Birthday Lisa have a great trip in Hawaii see you when you get back....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x