Thursday, January 15, 2015

December bits n pieces

Just a few photos today of some of Decembers fun....
 

We were suppose to go to the Reptile park but when we got there it was pouring... So we went down to Woy Woy so the kids could have a play and eat their picnic under the shelter....


Kev got a remote control helicopter for Christmas and was busted flying it inside the house....bad boy !


Santa brought LM a Green machine for Christmas and he loves it...


A bee sting resulted in a trip to the hospital...


LM looks so sweet as the nurse checks him out....


Lovely new rails  on our steps outside to make easy acess downstairs for me...


When I asked the LM what was  his favourite present was he got for Christmas his reply was his electric  pencil sharpener....


I got another Pandora bangle with a A charm on it from the LM...




Mum and  John are currently in Vietnam and these are a couple of pictures she sent me...

Hope you liked my photos...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x