Monday, January 19, 2015

Pink Marshmallow treats...



We had a party to go to and as the mum worked I said I would bring some treats for the kids to help her out....


I had this on my Pinterest board and I am trying to finally complete some of them not just be pretty pictures....

But what convinced me was my friend Lisa made some with giant marshmallows for her nieces birthday and I thought they look too cute not to do ....


All you needed was

Paper straws
white chocolate melted
sprinkles
and of course marshmallows

Put the straw in a bit of melted chocolate then push into the marshmallow.

Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate tap off the excess the dip into the sprinkles...

Put in fridge to set

Now eat and enjoy

and enjoy they did.....



The LM loved making them and made up quite a few...



 
So here you go a quick little treat for a party or picnics or just for fun...

The birthday girl loved them which made it worthwhile for me...


Today I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing & so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so cute!
    I would love for you to stop by my blog and join our Something to Talk About link party each week!
    Have a great day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x