Wednesday, January 28, 2015

First day of school 2015



Oh my goodness last year went  so fast and here it is 2015 and the LM is getting ready to start year 2 can you believe it ...


This photos shows his first day of school for the last two years...

I made the blackboard ruler sign so it would be easy to tell what year the photo was taken....

He looked so little when he started Kindy but who am I kidding he looks too little for Year 2...

So sit back for a little photo overload of the LM's first day of school 2015...


Sad mummy and LM mummy is sad cause he is growing up but she is dancing inside cause school holidays are over yeah...


Proud daddy and the LM....Both handsome as can be....


My year 2 boy so stinking handsome .....


Yeah another of me and my boy....


Photo overload of me and my boy....


Look at him he has the whole world before him....


He may be in year 2 this year and turning 8 later on but he is still my little baby ...

And I still cried a little when Kev took him to school and when I said I love you to him he gave me a weird look and said "i know mum you tell me all the time"....

Well at least he listens to something ha ha

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x