Friday, June 6, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 48


Hope you all had a great week we did.The LM received a couple of awards for "computer" of course.Please enjoy this  weeks photos...


Tyler and Makayla got a new puppie his name is Rusty such a little cutie...


                                   Don't you just love the way puppies sleep all day....


                                              I just love this picture of Lilly and the LM...


                                 Poor Jaxon had a buster and fell over.It was so heartbreaking to see this....


Urghh its that time of year again Chocolate selling... LM thinks he can just eat them ha ha so far we have sold half...


I had some of my pictures re framed in white to go onto my gallery wall.They look great now I am one very happy old hen...


Watch out here comes a shark....I bought Jaxon this little dressing gown isn't it the cutest....

Have a great weekend

love

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos as usual. Have a great weekend ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x