Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My yellow bar stools



I have had these wooden stools for ages....

Originally they were going to go into our bar room with a wine barrel but I ran out of room ha ha

So they stayed in the garage till we decided to put the in the BBQ area....


I didn't want boring old wood colour I wanted them to stand out and OMG they stand out now...

I got Kevin to spray them in bright yellow....

and I am loving them....

Oh do you like my little photo bomber...


So here they are in the BBQ area with one of our wine barrels.

We are going to get a piece of timer and cut out a large circle to put on top of the barrel to make it a table...

But yeah that's on our to do list ha ha

So here is the before and after photo again....

Amazing what a can of paint can do to a boring piece of furniture...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x