Monday, April 6, 2015

Pineapple Craft.

 
 
I love these pineapples from Kmart for $9 .

Usually I fill with wax and use as a candle  to give as a gift .

I had this white pineapple in the cupboard and as I am doing a massive craft clean up decided to do something with this one....
                          

This gold paint is from Spotlight and is great such smooth coverage and dries really fast.

Originally I only wanted to paint the stalk but I got over spray on the base so oh well I guess I really wanted a gold pineapple anyway...


Here is the finished beauty ....

It turned out gorgeous and I gave it to my daughter in law for her house as she loves gold...

So now I'm on the hunt for more things to spray gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x