Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Mail

On Friday I was feeling shit not a little bit shit but true deep shit I just thought I cant do this anymore my legs hurt I am not sleeping I feel like I am turning into a drug addict with all the pills and pain killers I take so yeah I was feeling shit...

Until I got a little ray of Sunshine in my life....

My Blogging friend Shandell from  little miss scrappy sent me a lovely gift....


Oh what a surprise it was totally unexpected.

I had sent Shandell some scrabble blocks left over from my scrabble art word art I made      .I had plenty left over so I was happy to give them to her...

So today when I got this beautifully wrapped gift my heart swelled.I am using that twine and button on a scrap page I am about to do..


                                                             So what was inside ????


Shandell sent me a roll of Washi tape -I don't know how she knew I am a washi addict ...(I just got another 23 rolls last week from Anna's Craft Cupboard  in WA here the cheapest and best tape online $2.25 a roll  )this roll is magic it has colourful little cars which will be great for the LM...


I also got some  cute timber pieces for scrap booking a bird and a bird cage and a fob watch I can't wait to use these either...


Finally a beautiful beaded necklace that Shandell had made herself .I will treasure that always.

I don't usually get craft off people because I make so much but there is nothing better than getting something that a person has made with love ....

LOVE IT  ALL SO MUCH...Thanks so much Shandell you made my day when I was so upset and down by your beautiful gesture...

I hope you will check out Shandells blog and become followers of Shandell I am .....

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift, Dee!! Sounds like you needed it, girl. :( I just don't know what to say. Keep hanging in there, one day at a time.

    Much love,
    Meredtih

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful suprise for you when you were feeling so down. So mice to get a suprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like happy mail to cheer one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that my parcel made you smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x