Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365 book

Well last year I started my 365 book which I loved.

I loved decorating the pages with photos and bits and pieces.....But then I got sick and just didn't get
around to it anymore.

But I wanted to try again .So Kev bought me another book and off I went .

I started while I was in hospital so I wrote about that a bit  and have added more photos as I go along.

So now I have almost finished a months worth of entry's.YEAH...


Just showing you a page from my book.

If you want a book like this it is from
  kikki.K and it is a wonderful book.They have shops every where or just order online..

Get one for a gift or just for yourself..  
PS...It is not dated just numbers so you can start anytime....I love it....
love
                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Yay good on you Dee, I have one the same that my daughter gave me for Xmas and already I have catching up to do!

    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are so up to date with it. It is a beautiful way of keeping a record of bits & pieces of our lives.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x