Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello

Hello I'm back.....

 Well kind of  we will see how long I last.

Gee a lot has happened since I last wrote but most importantly I got very ill  and thought I was about to die
 We called an ambulance and I was in Intensive care for 3 days -They said it was Chronic heart failure.I have 3 values not working correctly and I had swollen up with fluid on my lungs and stomach.

Yuck sounds scary hey Well it was.

I thought this is it I'm gone but alas God must want me here for some reason so here I am.A very sick and sore lady.I lost 10 kilos in hospital and now another 7 so I am wasting away ha ha Well I have to laugh because if I don't I think I will just crumble/

Next time I blog I will post some photos


My Lilli pilli outside my bedroom window.I just love this plant it makes my smile.

  
                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are back in the land of living. Have been missing your blog notes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!

    And I missed you xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x