Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hall table re vamp



One of the first pieces of furniture that Kevin and I bought together was this hall table from Everyday Living. I loved it and Kev went back to the shop and got it as a surprise for me....


After 12 years I decided to paint the bottom white in Annie Sloanes chalk paint Pure White .I just wanted a change...


So with the change came moving things around on top...



                                           Once again heres the before and after.....
                                        

Kev finally put my handles on and I am so happy with the change...

                                                   
The beautiful daisys were bought from 1825 with a gift voucher I got from Ashley and Mel for my birthday I just love how bright and cherry they look.

 and once again I LOVE IT.... now whats next on my list  xxx



4 comments:

  1. Dee,
    It looks awesome. Love it. I love the wood on the top and the chalk paint on the bottom. So pretty.
    Great job. Love your vignette on top too.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris coming from you that means a lot.love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much nicer. Very fresh looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks fantastic! It's amazing how paint can change the look of a piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x