Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ten years together...

Today ten years ago I married my best friend.

We have had lots of fun and lots of tears in that time but I have never regretted marrying Kevin.( well maybe a couple of times but come on this is a romantic post ha ha )

I have said it before but Kevin is my best friend my rock and with out him I know I wouldn't be here today.

Three times he has placed me in an Ambulance and had his fingers crossed.Three times he has sat beside me in intensive care holding my hands -once not knowing if I would survive ...

But I did and although there is some problems Kevin is there same  beautiful man ,same beautiful smile my rock Kevin....


I did OK for our Anniversary gift though new wedding ring ....Our daughter in law Mel made it as she is a jeweller. It is right though that I got a new rock from my rock get it rock ha  ha ha


Well we he got a new car......Yes you heard correctly  we were in the market for a new car but didn't go looking for this car it just happened and that makes it right  which is just like us.Neither of us was really looking for someone we were but we wern't and it just happened out of the blue and we have been together ever since....

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful husband Kevin love you Andever....

 Also it was our Anniversary last night but as it is the LM's birthday on the same day we let the day be his we celebrate all the time....

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x