Friday, November 7, 2014

Fridays Bits n Bobs 1



I have lots of photos that I would love to share but they don't warrant a whole post so I am doing something different  and on Fridays Ill show all my Bits n Bobs hope you enjoy it....



Kev made this vase for our future daughter in law Mel she loves it and here it is at their house..


I bought these bits from Typo but didn't like the colour it was blue....

Spray paint changed it to yellow YES !!!


First lot of Christmas balls for the year.....

I don't like blue but I do like this colour....


A lovely parcel of handmade goodies from my friend Amie....

Just love the ice cream soaps and the LM loves his reindeers....


Kev went over to see Wyatt  the other day.....

He is such a little cutie...


I have started going into hospital every three months for iron infusions....

It was crap I felt sick as afterwards  and three weeks later I don't know if it is working...


I made some candle gift sets up for orders....

So that's it for this week I hope you liked the photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x