Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Multi coloured blanket



I love doing these circular blankets they are just so different and make up beautifully that I keep making more of them....


This year I decided I wanted to do more handmade gifts so for Annaliese's birthday I thought I would make her a blanket....

Brie isn't a big fan of pink so I went with this beautiful multi coloured Sugar n Cream and I couldn't be happier with my choice...

 
Whenever I sat down to crochet Lilly would come running over to me and snuggle in she loved it.
 

Getting there....

When finished the blanket is about 100cms across....


Arn't the colours beautiful?....


Well I finally finished the blanket and I am so happy with how it turned out....

At first I was unsure about doing it in a multi colour but now I am very happy..


Love everything about it.....


PS I have sent it to Annaliese and Brie tells me that she loves it and sleeps with it each night...

So I couldn't be happier...

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors. I don't usually like multi coloured but this one is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x