Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day....

Well it's Fathers Day and I want to say a big thank you to the wonderful men in my life that are fathers.

Firstly to my wonderful husband.I love you so much not only did you accept my daughter as your own when we married you were with me when we undertook the job of having my nephew (The Little Man ) live with us legally and raising  him as another son who you love (without too many dramas ha ha ) and for that and lots more too many to list I Love you and Happy Fathers Day...You are my choice for Father of the Year every year....Below are just a few memories of my wonderful husband and kids....

 DA and the LM going to work...DA teaching the LM to swim. The LM was about 4 months old and loved every minute of it...And I love this picture of  DA and his boy..
 DA and the LM when he first came to live with us LM was around 8months old ,...Kevin and Ashley-- don't they look alike except Ashley is taller ha ha ha ....Lastly my beautiful husband.I know I sound so pathetic saying how wonderful he is and how much I love him but I am very lucky to be married to my best friend...
 My Footy South Sydney fan (my Grandfather was also a Rabbitoh fan so we are following family tradition )....LM's first big haircut before this I cut his hair ...The  LM's hair not Kevin's  ha ha ha  and "Ahoy" my scary  pirates....
 Kevin and his boys when they were little too cute ....Another special photo with Kev and the boys grown up and  another family shot minus Kevin's  eldest son....
 Now  another special man in my life is my father John... John is actually my stepfather of 30 years but he is my real father in my heart always  and I love him very much... I probably don't say it as much as I should but he is very special and I am extremely lucky to call him my Dad and Pop for my kids....Happy Fathers Day...We love you very much...
 Pop meeting the Little Man for the first time....Pop and his first granddaughter Kerry ....and helping celebrate another birthday ( I just realised I used this picture in my collage above -Oh well nice picture AGAIN ).....
 Pop and all the grand kids from mums side.......
Grand dad and the Little Man...

I love this photo ....It is of Grand dad with his boy - Kevin  looks so innocent and sweet..Picture taken somewhere in England.
 Lastly my father-in-law John...He is head of the family and is loved by all.The LM as well as the other kids call him Grand dad which is a title that suits him well..He was a Grenadier Guard in England and is very proud of this...My dear friend Brie bought the LM a guards outfit when she went to the UK so we dressed him up and told him he looked like Grand dad...Too cute.(the LM not Grand dad although I am sure he is cute as well in a grand dad way  Oh just shut up Dee you are making that hole bigger and will need a ladder to get out of it  the more you speak....ha ha )


Heres Grand dad and a couple of his boys Ashley Kevin (the cutest ) and Mitchell....

So once again Happy Father's Day to everyone and to my nephews Daniel and Tony  who are  dads....and to Mitchell and Christopher  who are celebrating their first Father's Day  also can't forget our  Emmanuel who is an expectant father (yeah to my grandchild YEAH )  so Happy Fathers Days guys enjoy your day....

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos & lovely memories of the men in your life.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Dee, gorgeous post and so many lovely smiles in these family photos. hope you are feeling well
    cheers Fiona (Lilyfield life)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x