Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have been busy crafting ...

Well here is my latest lot of craft I have made  ...Hope you like them..
 Mum gave me some old doilies so I made this bunting .I am very happy with this.
 My butterfly frame......Then I made initial frames both were so fast and easy I feel guilty about calling them craft  ....
This is one of my favorite shapes of all time in  mini books that I make .I usually do this for all new babies that are born in the family or friends .This time it is for Cailey..Love it....
 Another wing book.This time for Makayla.  Once again I love it...
 A giant wooden peg + modge podge the paper on.+ ink around the edge then seal stick magnet on back ......Finished.......Another quick craft idea...
 Yeah another wing book but this time no pink. .This one is for Tyler .so nice to work with blue for a change...It was hard though as I have lots  of pink bits had to really try for blue.....But I did it and Love it.
 Door wedge same technique as giant pegs....Looks so good I don't want to use it except as a decoration.

I took the letter blocks to make this name but glued them together so he wouldn't take them back ha ha My dad cut out the LOVE and I painted these for me nieces. Well I have had a craft break now for a couple of weeks but I so much more to do that I better start again...Watch this space...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x