Saturday, September 29, 2012

Erth's Dinosaurs


 
Today is the day... had some breakfast got dressed put the normal goop in the LM's hair grabbed  our tickets and off we go to  .....
Erth's Dinosaur Petting Zoo and Meet the makers puppet workshop.

 
The LM was scared and I mean scared he sat on Kevin's lap and wrapped Kevin's arms around him and hung on to Kev for dear life..He started to relax and then sat next to me but then he got scared again and wrapped himself into my arms.He had his hands over his eyes and was peaking out of them at the show,It wasn't a terrified scare it was like an excited scare.He didn't want to go but just wanted to make sure we hung on to him.Annaliese sat on the front mats in front of the puppets she got scared a couple of times but she touched the big Dino's no problems.
 
After the show the had the baby's out for the kids to look at and touch....

 
MMMM do you think he will bite me Dee?....

 
Very slowly he touched him still making eye contact with Kevin or me...

 
Annaliese was happy to hold a baby .The LM was just happy to touch her belly...

 
And OMG they were beautiful.The whole show was magical.They are finishing in Sydney then going to Perth for a show then off to Broadway.Good Luck you guys put on a brilliant show for kids and Adults alike.

 
We were also lucky enough to be able to book into the "Meet the makers"puppet workshop .Here the kids we shown how to make their own puppet.
Well the LM loved this -jumped into it full on....you couldn't stop him he was really loving this part.

 
Concentration face....

 
I think he likes his puppet .What do you think?


This picture was taken outside at the Carriage works.Then I just changed it to Black and white.
I think it looks good.

So if you ever have the chance to see Erth's Dinosaurs I hope you try to go it is a truly enjoyable show if a little bit scary in some parts...But mostly fun

2 comments:

  1. A good time was had by all. The dinosaurs look so real, not that I know how they looked. I love the look of concentration on Aidan when making the puppet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic day out! I'm glad you all enjoyed the show...it was a little scary for the little ones. Love his puppet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x