Saturday, September 22, 2012

Quick and fun craft.

I thought I would get back into the craft swing of it so as we are going to a birthday party this weekend what better way to start.I already have bought the birthday girl a Cabbage Patch Doll (remember those ? ) But who can resist some craft....Not me....

I bought this bunting already cut out and with the holes in it.It is a light way card paper so all I had to do was add a little paper doiley and then I went through all my letters and just used what I have...




I am happy how this turned out .The  birthday girl  that it is for is turning 2 and she loves bright pink  so I  think I made a good choice,


I love these name frames I make so when I got this cup cake punch (before hospital) I was just icthing to make some up using the punch...

Well  'Yeah'  now it's my chance and I love it.....This is a 5x7 inch frame from the cheap shop....It was $3 and all the papers I already had.Then for a finishing touch I put a hot pink pearl on each cupcake.

So for $3 this makes a cute present.

Both items took no time at all and I mean that maxium time would have been 30mins to do both.

So I am off now to wrap these up and get ready for the party...


2 comments:

  1. They look great. It was good to see you at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that Makayla loves them. Very cute for a lovely little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x