Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just a little hint.

Hi Everyone.

Today I have a little hint for you all courtesy from my mother....

 
OIL OF CLOVES.....
 
This is used for preventing and getting rid of mould....
It also stops the mould  from  coming back after you clean with it.....It is a mould inhibitor -the oil actually kills the mould spores
 
What you do is  put a few drops of OIL OF CLOVES in a spray bottle then fill with water.
 
*Try not to use more than a few drops because I thought "Naw that's not enough and  put some more in" Boy  was that a mistake....
Nothing wrong but the smell...... OMG it almost killed me.Ok Ok I am exaggerating here but gee the smell while not unpleasant ,it was strong...
 
Anyway when you have your spray bottle with a COUPLE of drops of Oil of Cloves in it  spray it over the mould or just spray your shower with it  or any place with mould.Leave for a couple of hours or over night.Then use clean water and wash off....
Beautiful no mould....
 
Also you can use it on umbrellas and garden cushions when you store them away for winter.
Just get your spray bottle  with Oil of Cloves in it  lightly spray mist  the fabric and then store away for winter and no mould come summer .....
 
So there you go Thanks Mum for the hint and yes it really does work. Have a go but please  just be careful.I cant take responsibility if any thing goes wrong.
Also check out this site and her hints on Oil of Cloves.
 

She has some really great hints....Any way I can't do a post without showing you a couple of pictures of my boys.Hope you like them.


Cheeky boy......he loves his Angry Bird hat even though it is so small.....And this is why I love him..


Check out Jaxon.....He looks so much like his Dad here.Who knows he may be a computer  legend but who cares he just looks so cute ....love him....


My new favorite picture,Dosn't he look so cute.It looks like he has all the worrys of the world on his shoulders...I cant believe he is only 5 weeks old ....Love him kiss kiss kiss xxx.



1 comment:

  1. Jaxon looks as though he has the troubles of the world on his cute little face. I love Aidan in his hat, too cute, & now you have 2 little boys to show off.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x