Friday, July 4, 2014

Mixed up Photos Friday 50


Hello friends hope all is well with you all things are great here....hope you enjoy my photos this week...

 
This is my bestie Jan that I talk about.Although she has passed its her birthday this week.
Happy Birthday my dearest friend.
This photo was taken on her wedding day and she looked radiant and beautiful....Gee I miss her....
 

My beautiful Jaxon gee he is so grown up now he is 15 months where has the  time gone..


Annaliese at the beach last week.Lovely photo but gee its winter brrrrr...


My beautiful Miss Lilly even though we have only had her a short time she has filled our life with love.She is with me all day like my little companion...Best decision we made getting her...


Lucky lucky girl am I.....


Check out sleeping beauty.....
look at those lips.Any who knows Kerry will say he has Kerry's lips and pout.....


Handsome man...first time putting gel in his hair after twice attacking it with scissors.He looks so cheeky and he is...


Love everything about this photo especially that little cap between his teeth...


Happy Birthday Pedro you look great in your jumper very trendy...


Just look at my cheeky LM gee I love him with all my heart.

Hope you have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos all of them - felt a little sad looking at your beautiful girlfriend though :(
    Have a happy weekend Dee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and a sad weekend for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x