Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Digital Scrapbooking

 I am starting to get into digital scrapping.The only problem is you need photo shop which I have but I cant use it properly...

So I am plodding along and just trying to do it and guess what slowly but surely I am getting there.

This is my first page I made well its hardly a page but I like how it turned out...


I quite like this one I am getting a bit more daring trying different things.

I love mostly that this one has a Kraft background ,that is my favourite....

The picture was taken at our wedding reception and that is our wedding rings......


Jaxons first Christmas .....love this page although I nearly threw the computer a couple of times while doing this layout and I am sure the air was blue while I doing it as well.

I would do something right -hi five the air then with the click of the mouse lose it oh it killed me but I got there in the end and have a layout I love....

Now I wont be filling albums up really fast with these pages but I will just plod along and then get there...

Just got to print them all out now if I can work that out.I think I will just take them to office works...

2 comments:

  1. They look great Dee, I am afraid I don't have the patience for photoshop , even though I have it. I brought it a few years ago and when I discovered it needed patience and time, that was it. Good on you for doing it
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x