Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My latest digital books Love them....

You all know that I love my digital books I don't think I have printed photos out for awhile I just do these books and we have a stack now which we love going through every so often.
 
Well last month I made three special books that I thought I would share with you all....
 

Firstly its Jaxon's first birthday party.....



 This picture of Jaxon looking at his fingers is my favourite...


Then for Kevins 50th I made up a book with photos from when Kev was born till now...funny thing is Kev still has that cheeky boy look about him still even at 50...




Lastly to celebrate Kev turning 50 we went on a four night cruise.It was great to spend time just with Kev and do nothing..



Kev took these pictures with our Cannon camera...we have got to start using it more as it takes the best photos ever....


So thanks BigW you have come through again with our beautiful books to treasure....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x