Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Whats new around my house.

I have been really good lately and not bought much for the house I am not trying to be good but I just cant find anything I want..ha ha
 

We finished our photo wall and im loving it...

 
Mum got me these beautiful silk flowers and they now live in my bedroom.....                               
 

I love my new dresser painted by Fiona at Lilly Flield Life....its just what I wanted....


Bought another beautiful stone heart.....awww cute...


And just had to get this silver tray to put my perfumes in.....


This o and x's game is lovely been wanting one for ages well I finally got one yeah and now its Jaxons favourite thing as well

Thanks for looking at my new treasures hopefully I will have more soon...

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x