Friday, March 28, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 39.



Hi lovelies.....I am going to have a horrible day today first off to the Home nursing as the wont come to me anymore because I'm long turn go figure....then come home and dress my legs and clean them....then off to my local doctor as its that time of the month for a mini check up and prescriptions for pain killers...then to top it off I have an hour long dentist visit....all this on Kev's rdo...

Well I hope you guys have a great weekend enjoy this weeks photos ...


My nephew Chris and his daughter Chloe love them both so much.....Chris is also the LM's big brother...


                                              Beautiful Lilly is growing up fast  xxxx


               Oh Nana what did you do to Jaxons hair while his mummy wasn't there ha ha ...


My two handsome boys it was LM's first soccer game for the year and he is in the same team as last year which is good as he knows the kids....


                                                                LM and Mumma Gail....


                               I cant believe how much Jaxon looks like his mum here....


                                                            Batman came over for a visit....


Love this picture of Brie......now I think I need to find her a boyfriend.....anyone know someone....


                                     Loni sent this picture of Kerry and Talia (little Lilly's mum) ......


Loni also sent me this photo of herself and my best friend forever no matter what Jan ...xxxx Loni is my God daughter and I'm grateful that Jan gave that honour to me....

1 comment:

  1. I love all the old photos, it's funny but you can remember back as soon as you see them xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x