Friday, March 7, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 36


Hi friends

Lots happening this week so I only have a couple of photos to show ....but wait till next week....


                                         Big highlight this week was Jaxon turning one...


My beautiful new Amoire....this was my best friends Jan's and you all know that she passed away well her girls were packing up their family home anyway I feel in love with it again after seeing it years ago and Jan's beautiful girls gave it to me ....I am going to treasure this piece of furniture so much..

 
My crazy darling Brie attend the Sydney Mardi Gras.Not only did she attend she helped build the float she went on...Good on you Brie...
 

Our little Annaliese also got into the Mardi Gras action no she didn't go but she did get to try on her mums head dress ....There was a Showgirl her name was Annaliese...


Our little niece Chloe gee she has grown such a little cutie....
 

      My boy looks so innocent and sweet here...pity it all changes when he wakes up ha ha


                                        Tyler and Makayla show off their new slippers...

Have a great weekend we have an exciting one its my beautiful grandsons Christening......



1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x