Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A little box of love


I bought this little Kraft box from Big W for $4 or $5..... I just thought it was cute and knew I would make something with it one day...

The other day I didn't want to do what I had to do (makes sense ) so I went through all my bits and pieces and starting with the doiely, I  put bits and pieces on to the box  with all things from all my stash....then I took a photo so I would know where to stick them back on....


And here is the finished box....

It is nearly as it was first placed but then I changed my mind and just kept adding things on till I was happy with it...

So now I have a cute little box to give to my favourite girl Annaliese to put some jewellery or little treasures in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x