Friday, March 14, 2014

Mixed up photos Friday 37



Hi friends

Hope your week has been good I have had ups and downs so I haven't got as many pictures to show you all this week ...I hope  you enjoy the ones I do have though...


                                 Kevin's granddaughter Shakira....such a little cutie...


                                                       Another cutie is my niece Makayla....


I'm back on the shakes this one is mixed berries,yogurt, milk  and baby spinach and don't forget the chaia seeds....It does taste yum and thankfully I cant taste the spinach because if I did I wouldn't be drinking it...


                    Check out my friend Gill she looks beautiful....love this picture Gill..


        Little Princess Lilly looks worn out here ...she makes my heart swell when I see her...


Princess Lilly and her beautiful mum Talia .....I can remember seeing Talia after she was born so it feels weird to see her now as a wife and mother ....she is doing great at both....


Love these two heaps my beautiful nephew (who is also the LM's big brother) and his gorgeous daughter Chloe....


                                 Mum my dad John and Chloe....she is like a little doll so cute...


                           Gail my sister with Chris her son and granddaughter Chloe ....


                                 And whats a photo week without this cutie patootie....Jaxon...
.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x