Friday, March 21, 2014

Mixed up Fridat photos 38



Hello friends ....hope you had a great week me I am so lucky that I can plan my posts ahead as I have been so yuck all week but hey I'm used to it now....


Love this picture of mum and LM just happy to do their own thing mum on the phone and LM knitting....


We dressed the LM up for some professional photos on Sunday he looked too good not to take a photo before hand...


Jaxon also got his one year old photos done and when we finished Emmanuel faced him towards the fan Boy did he like that....


Afterwards Kerry and Manny went to the movies and I got to baby sit my boy...Loved every minute of it...We did craft -well I did some thumb print art works and he had vegiemite and cheese sandwich which he loved and I couldn't resist doing this to his hair...  Kerry just smiled.... you know the kind of smile like Uh thanks smile ha ha ha



                                                    This little sign made me smile .....


And a big Happy Birthday wish to my friend Gill ....hope you have the best day Gilly x

Have a great week

1 comment:

  1. The photo of Aidan & I should be reversed, me knitting & Aidan on the phone. Love the other photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x