Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Saturday

Well it's Easter Saturday and I am still not feeling good but Lisa and Alan are coming over tonight.

Well they came over and I made lasanga and a yummy salad  and we just had a great time as usual catching up.Kev and Alan got a lttle (lots) tipsy which is so funny in itself.

                                         This morning I decided to make an Easter tree.

                                      What you say -Yeah I know weird but cute ha ha


\

Paint some sticks white....(Actually get your husband to do it he he he )


Place in your pot and add eggs.


I think it looks great.
                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. The tree looks good. Differant, where did you see one done like that?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x