Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello -I am sorry I haven't been here posting but it has been so good having mum around that I just haven't had time to do anything.

Mum and John went home yesterday BOO WHOO......
So I am going through all the photos we took to put them in order so then I can post them.

The Little Man had his party on Sunday and  the weather was wonderful until the animal nursery came -then it started to sprinkle.

We moved it to a undercover area so problem solved....

For all the LM 's whinging about having a piggy for his party he was scared of it...But at least he settled enough so he could give piggy a bottle.

Here is a sneak peak.




The birthday boy is just sooooo cute -the pig is as well

So I will be back soon with some more photos.
love

                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderfull being down with you, Kevin & Aidan. The time went too fast & Aidan's party was great. Back home & the usual every day things.
    Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x