Thursday, March 8, 2012

UFO'S


UFO"S do you have any????

Not that sort....I mean Un Finished Objects......
Me -- well I have heaps and I have decided that all that is going to change.

I am going to write a list of all outstanding UFO"S ( This will kill me when I see how much I have to do ) then I am going to start finishing them one by one.

I am- I mean I really am.No more putting it off- no more starting something new .

Well firstly I need to clean out the craft room it is a  shocking mess .I don't know who makes all the mess but it isn't me ha ha

So wish me luck as I start this mission.(I give it a couple of days before I give up )

                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, at 1st I thought that you were talking about the real UFO's. Blame Aidan for the mess, he'll help you clean it up. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x