Monday, July 23, 2012

I've been crafting again part 1

Now remember I said I was on a mission to get all my unfinished craft bits done- Well for the last two weeks I have been working really hard at it and I have finished quite a bit.
My problem is though I start to finish something and BANG an idea comes into my head and I just have
to start on it and so the cycle goes on.....
But at least I have finished quite a bit.It is quite a few pictures so sit back and enjoy (I hope ).....

A plain pink C from Typo for $3  ...............

Add some bling and a butterfly and now it's looks sooooo cute..
A Bunnings gift card holder for $1  ............
What a difference a little doiley and flower can  make....
A clear mobile phone case....
Add some bits...and now its just how I like it.( This cover is empty as I couldn't put it on my phone but trust me it does look good )
I really like this.I saw it somewhere in blog land and thought YEAH I can do this. I have used
a plastic picture frame and sprayed it white and added material and wadding and then
finished her off with a few little decorated pins......Hope you like it mum....
Yeah I know Christmas Balls in July.....but my niece wanted some in pale green for her family
so out came the glitter and glue...
This is the Little Mans handprint which I cut out onto some scrap paper and.....
Added the little verse "I love you this much" just a cute little keepsake for Nana and pop.
Typo letter A for $3 and I ordered the name from Chantel at Cherry Blossom decor  I just love her goods anyway the name was $5.... So now that makes a great gift..

I really love these little wing books my dad cuts them out for me (lucky me ...)This one is for my niece
she was born in November last year but I have just got around to doing the book.Better late than never...
Lastly another baby rug.I can't stop making these .They are so fast and warm and just yum looking
if you can call a blanket that..ha ha
I also finished off this little note book I had with some bits and bobs that I had..
Now for this letter "C" I just glued on buttons.How easy is this and I love it .This would have to be a big favorite for me now.....Bring on the buttons...
Now I have more that I have done but this post was getting quite big so I will do another one later
Bye

3 comments:

  1. You have certainly been very busy. You are definately on the mend. All the craft looks beautiful ad usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x