Friday, December 27, 2013

12 Days of Christmas 9


On the Nineth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
                 Nine Naivety treasures....
               Eight Plum Pudding Truffles....
           Seven Chocolate Crackle pudding
       Six Silly Santa's
           Five golden balls...
                  Four  old tree branches...
                 Three Christmas cookies.....
             Two Beautiful Christmas cards ....
                and a baby hand print ball
 
 
I bought this little Naivety set around three years ago I wanted the LM to know there is more to Christmas than presents and Santa...
 
I looked at a few sets well quite a few sets until I found this one.
 
I don't know what it is is about it but I knew it was going to be ours when I laided  my eyes on it...
 
Usually I set it up and try to explain to the LM what it all about  is BUT this year the LM has been doing Scripture in Kindergarten and he has a bit more of a understanding about Jesus...
 
It was a really nice experience to set it up with him this year and in future years this will be his job ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x